IRRITANT

I am so sick of people talking shit!!! Stop worrying about my life and making stupid, pathetic little judgments and comments on each and every little thing I do and start paying attention to your own life. Seriously, if you're sitting there trying to figure out ways to make other peoples life hell then what kinda person does that make you??? You’re gonna get nowhere and have nobody. It's pathetic!!!Please grow up and see that there are better things to do with your time then criticizing me for the things I have done or is (supposedly) going to do. When you’re struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something and to them, it’s just as hard as what you’re going through so stop being such a crappy head and quit poking your nose into other people’s business!!!When will the world get rid of these nagging douche bags??
BEWARE!!!

Irritating people

ARE ACTIVE NOWADAYS

EVEN IN BROAD DAY LIGHT
IRRITANT IRRITANT Reviewed by Kiran Ashraf on 2:02 AM Rating: 5

16 comments:

  1. hahahahhahaha good stuff :)
    people have so much free time to interfere in other`s life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree but some people find it amusing. Our drams are full of such irritants that makes entertainment into an irritant too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think "Ignoring" is a best thing that we give to Irritating people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. douche bags ? The best way to get around them is to ignore. Don't give them the attention they seek. Simple. Such people get frustrated very soon. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, even I hate when people I hardly know get too much cosy.

    Weakest LINK

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm..interesting but i know you are Right dear girl,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheers,be happy,mind your own business :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First take a deep breath and simply ignore them..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. o00000000pppppppssssss n sorry for all those weird beings on earth :)
    cheers n be happy

    ReplyDelete
  10. @All: thx guys....u have really helped in cooling down my anger.thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post. I totally agree with you. People should start minding their own business. I mean the more they pay attention to what it is i'm doing, the more self conscious I get, and the more I end up looking like an idiot. People should really stop being haters. Then maybe, just maybe the world will be all peaceful. Who knows. keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaaah. i can so relate to this post. Hamza is right. Just smile and be comfortable in front of them. Enjoy yourself. Don't let them affect you. It will drive them nuts. Trust me. I do that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Chunky Panda: thx for visiting n leaving yr lovely comment :)

    @ME: its hard but yea i am trying my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmmm! Interesting! Hey why these people are spamming in your blog? Buzz them off! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Ad

Powered by Blogger.