X-Men Planet


Since my childhood I have always been a huge fan of cartoons and animated movies. But somehow “X-MEN” by Marvel Comics used to grab my attention the most and it still does. I loved the characters using their superpowers to save the world but living a life of solitude, away from their parents under the guardianship of Professor X. All of them had their own identities, persona, aims and goals which they can’t reveal in the real world because then the world would know that they are actually mutants.

Now as I am in the 20th year of my life, I came to understand that everybody of us have an urge of becoming a mutant. No matter how many times we deny it but it’s actually very true. Somewhere deep within our hearts we want to change the weather from a sunny day to a rainy day to take a leave from going to school or burn the tongue of our rival by just a twitch of our fingers. There are people on this planet who are blessed with superpowers like mind reading etc but what if God one day decides to actually bless every single sole on earth with superpowers?? Wouldn’t it be cool!!! We would then fly to our institutes, read the minds of people or teleport anytime. Sounds really cool na!!!!! But have you ever considered why God had not blessed every one of us with superpowers?? I mean as I have told you and we all agree that superpowers can make our lives easy so why haven’t God thought of that?? Strange han??
In my opinion, I believe that there is something good in each and every action of God. If He would have given us superpowers then our lives would somewhat turn difficult for example there would be nothing called “privacy” left because people would have mind reading and teleportation powers, a fight can occur on what will be the weather today, a massive destruction will be caused when people start throwing buildings and fire balls on each other etc. All in all I want to say that when men will realize that due of their superpowers they can control their world then they would start playing God. We can see the examples in this world where people with money and power are actually playing God on daily basis.
We humans are staunch believers on the fact that we are the super beings on this planet but we have forgotten the fact that God is actually the Supreme Being and He doesn’t like people who start competing with Him.
X-Men Planet X-Men Planet Reviewed by Kiran Ashraf on 10:17 PM Rating: 5

10 comments:

  1. First of all I felt difficulty in reading the post because of the font color.
    Well I agree with you. I remember in childhood I wana be Dextor I was fond of his lab and power puff girls Bubbles and her super powers. I was a big fan of spider man too but as you said God has given powers to selective ppl, those only who can really manage them as its a big responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea u ar øn spt.stl i belve m spermn frm krypton

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to have powers of the powerpuff girls. I know that it cant be done but i still wish that God just for one day grant me some of their powers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah man has started playing God. Having a little super stuff wont hurt if used positively.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If used fr gud superpwrz ar cool.Ppl blessed wth it shuldnt hide it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kids ar more attrctd twrdz ths idea.they see all these hunk superheroes and thnk tht thy can become one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is appealing...the thought of having super powers. But I agree with you, God's reason and purpose for us is best, and really, we don't notice a lot of magical things he gifts us with.
    Great post- great writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great piece, thanks for sharing. You are right, if we all have super power, the world would be big mess with people trying to outpower their each other.

    ReplyDelete

Ad

Powered by Blogger.