Dedicated to Nuru......

Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest friend Nuru. Not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here. Today on this special occasion I felt that I should take a moment and dedicate a post to this wonderful human being who entered my life when everything seemed so low. I was confused, bewildered and didn’t know how am I going to cope up with the university life without the absence of a sincere friend.
I was first introduced to her in English minor class. At first I was somewhat unable to judge her. She seemed all smiles and fun but then suddenly I have also noticed a practicality on her face. I was confused and that refrained me from going up to her but her attitude made me think of her quite often. Plus, I love people who have a mystery to themselves. Although I was so messed up with my new found university life but somehow her thought never faded away. Whenever I saw her I just had this feeling that she is stuck just like me wanting to get out and breathe. Although I went on making some friends but I felt the absence of a bond between me and them.  
As Nuru quotes “Destiny rules us” so I was destined to be her friend. A time came when I had to really go through a bad patch in which I was unsure whether to stick with the friends that I have or move on to other people. I turned to God and got my answer (thank you Lord Almighty) as signaled by God, I confidently decided to move on and search for a true friend. In the way I had some highs and lows but then I found her, my mystery girl Nuru. It was really a strange feeling that “Gosh!!! Silly me….I was thinking we weren’t meant to be”. From a third person’s eye yeah we look different (ps: even our height doesn’t match either) but as they say that appearances doesn’t matter when you know that you have found a perfect companion.
We aren’t poles apart but yes we are two individuals who have different thoughts and aspirations…still we connect. The funny part is that I used to dislike girls with a babyish attitude (ps: I still do) but somehow when Nuru acts that way it just seems natural. She is a total cute baby but also a very hard-working person and that makes her different from the other babyish or girly types.
Hufff….I can go on and on about her : ) I want to tell her that Remember, you'll be this age for only one year but you'll be awesome forever. I love you Nuru and thank you for being there when I needed you the most. I know that from now on you can cleverly disguise yourself as a mature and responsible 20 year old but you will always be a sweet kid at heart. So don’t ever worry about getting old because you grow more beautiful with each passing year. Hope you have a birthday as awesome as you are.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
Dedicated to Nuru...... Dedicated to Nuru...... Reviewed by Kiran Ashraf on 7:00 PM Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your friend:) yup true frnds are hard to find...so glue yourself to her:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah kiran it was awesome. im happy a know a celebrity named Nuru .. it was simply very nicely written

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am crying dear :') :') :') such a nice post. You are my best friend. You know I don't have any friend to whom I say she/he is my best friend not even in cousins, I've aroug but again age difference is...but you are my best friend. Thanks for being with me in my good and bad times :') and lastly I'll try to act like 20 not like a baby I am a big girl now :'(
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tht is jst shoooooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. even it made me cry...
    nuru u r lucky that u've such a loving frnd....nd kiran ur words speak to heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Beenish: Awwwww...thts so sweet of you : )

    ReplyDelete

Ad

Powered by Blogger.