Two words: Exam Sucksssssssssss


 

Yeeeeyyyyyeeeee I am alive!!!!!!!!! Hy my bloggers buddies I am back……. but just for this post : ( Really sorry for my absence. My exams are on their way……yea they finally arrived!!!!! And I am as busy as a bee….probably more busier then her.
"Examination! The very word makes me cringe. It is probably my deadliest foe…..sorry to my other foes. I know you guys are equally venomous but nobody can beat the horror of EXAMINATION!!!!!  If power should fall into my hand, I would banish it from the face of the earth. Exams do bring a lot of other things with it as well. For instance,
The unsettled feeling it brings when you feel that you have not studied enough….which is true most of the time
Eat, Sleep and TV deprivation
Brain that becomes saturated and brain cells come close to dying state without any chance of regeneration
Ugly pimples that seemed to have an implanted compass in them hence they can always navigate their way to the cheeks, beside the mouth, foreheads and nose and not to forget the dark circles under the poor stressed out eyes.

Feeling as though you are cut off from the civilization
Lack of time to blog…..ahhh it sucks
But strangely there is one thing that I like about the exams……. The holidays are just right after them…..*phew*
So to cut the story short……. I won’t be able to log in to blogger more often till my exams are over *sob*  *sob* Your prayers and sympathies are much needed right now. Wish me luck…..Meet you soon bloggers J  
Adios Amigos  J  
Two words: Exam Sucksssssssssss Two words: Exam Sucksssssssssss Reviewed by Kiran Ashraf on 10:32 PM Rating: 5

23 comments:

  1. I KNOW, RIGHT?!? I HATE EXAMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bets of luck for your exam

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! m soakin in dem too! :-((((((((

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Of Luck dear..me too in the same calamity :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww.. poor you! =o but what can one do.. exams happen! all the best =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never get vacations after my exams. NEVER.
    Life is so unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. best of luck dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @All: thx guys for yr kind words : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish you lots n lots of gooooooooooooooooooooood luck..all the best honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pimples? I can relate.

    I HATE PUBERTY. ):

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey dear! am a blogger from Pakistan. Honestly just browsing through good blogs to find smart writers like you to talk to me on various issues. Nice blog outlook and interesting write-ups. I write on relationships mostly as well as some funny stuff.
    I hope u can be a follower if u like my blog? Don’t forget to comment please !!
    The Emotional Lava
    Best of Luck for ur blogging

    n besttt of luck for ur exams...mwaaah

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohkay best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality websites on the internet.
    I will recommend this website!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for every other informative site. Where else may I get that type of info
    written in such a perfect method? I have a project that I
    am simply now working on, and I have been at the glance out
    for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was extremely pleased to find this site. I want to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!!
    I definitely savored every part of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new information in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever
    work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I've incorporated you guys to
    blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am in fact grateful to the owner of this web site who has
    shared this enormous post at at this place.

    ReplyDelete

Ad

Powered by Blogger.