In all my difference....I am the same


Here I stand with my difference but yet the same



How many facts about other people do we have to read for us to really know them?  Seven? Fifteen? Eighty? Even if it’s 100, do you think you will ever know so much about them? Even if you have been together for almost 10-20 years, can you say that you know a lot about them? I have been asking this question every time I see facts about other people. When I read something that is quite similar to what I have been doing, or thinking, or dreaming. It’s that when I realize that even I myself don’t know my entire own being. Why do I have to see myself in other people’s lives, in other musician’s songs, in other mouth’s words when we all know that no two persons are alike?

But

Although I agree that we are all different from one another, yet, we are all the same. We live in the same, unfair, imperfect, beautiful world. We love another soul, eat the same food, see the same sun, walk under the same moon, look at the same stars and gaze at the same constellation. I guess the only difference is the way we see things, the way we picture them in our eyes and the way we think about them before we go to sleep. Right now, I can imagine how people will react upon reading this. Some will agree, some will smirk, and some won’t even bother. I don’t even know why I am writing about this? I guess I am being the thinky-girl type again (if there’s ever such word).
In all my difference....I am the same In all my difference....I am the same Reviewed by Kiran Ashraf on 12:00 AM Rating: 5

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fahad for visiting and leaving your comment :)

      Delete
  2. Of course there is such a word :o
    There has to be as long as you are thinking it ;)

    Stay Blessed ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume that it's true, we are all human beings, so we must have "something" in common.
    Personally I've suffered a lot from being different. From thinking different actually.
    30 years ago I've read the book "The painted bird" (biography);
    There was a man, among many other stories told by 6 years old boy, so there was a man that painted a bird in blue (I think it was blue color); that man wanted to see how the other birds, from the same group, will treat the painted bird.
    The only difference between the other birds and the painted bird it was the blue color he put on its wings.
    If I remember well, the other birds eventually killed the painted bird.
    We, human beings, are many times not much different then the animals, after all, from my personal experience.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have gone through the phase of being rejected because I think differently so I can totally understand you. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and sharing your experience. It is really heart-warming to read something of the sort that you wrote. Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Hmm agreed! It is actually our conspicuous thought that may differ us from one another although we are as same as birds of flocks! Well written! Voila :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. first of all, i must appreciate the picture on the top, its enough to explain your point. Secondly, it is always the way of thinking what makes the difference and creates confusions and conflicts. SUN is always a SUN but some see it as a curse for making life difficult and some perceive it as source of light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thxew for your comments :) Yea I do second your opinion and that example of Sun was perfect btw :)

      Delete

Ad

Powered by Blogger.