Different.....

Everything I am right now is nothing like I thought I would have been. The way things are in general are nothing like I thought they would be. If you ask me last year, where I see myself in a year’s time, I could quickly tell you that this wasn't it.
To see people I couldn't live without started acting like strangers.To see people that were once strangers,mean more than the world to me.
Seeing time fly by in the blink of an eye and feeling like nothing ever changes. Feeling like everything has stayed the same throughout these days, yet looking back at where I was around this exact time last year and suddenly everything's , different...
Different..... Different..... Reviewed by Kiran Ashraf on 12:48 AM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. A salty tear falls from my eye!! ah very touchy!
    swim with the flow of water or waves will take you away!

    ReplyDelete

Ad

Powered by Blogger.