Living in a Brown society, we believe that being born with a male genital organ automatically makes you Supreme Authority a.k.a The Alpha Male. According to our dictionaries (Nanis’ and Dadis’),
1. The Alpha is a male obviously
2. He has a strong masculine energy even if he looks like a feeble maggot in reality
3. He is not afraid to hold his ground even if it destroys the household
4. Very famous for killing dreams
So, for all the Desis' reading, what is exactly an Alpha Male? Le me explain:
'As per the animal kingdom, the most brute and courageous gets the title of the Alpha but in a man’s world, an Alpha is more than just that. He is a man who wants to lead a life to its fullest, achieving all that he hopes for and be a part of other’s achievements too.'
Still it’s hard to decipher, isn’t it? Specially for the ladies who often mistake a sweet swagger for an Alpha.
Not to worry! Here is a list of the five dead-certain signs that he is not an Alpha. Guys, kindly take note too and straighten your shenanigans.
1. Using slangs is not portraying you as dominant. A man who needs to support his statement with a derogatory remark is not man enough to be honest.
2. Naggers, complainers, don’t we all hate them, right? We often stereotype women for making a fuss out of small things, but when a male does that, ah be warned. Sure it’s okay to blurt a bunch of complaints out occasionally but repeating that cycle is not good. Instead, focus on dealing with it.
3. Bullying is not acceptable at all. Degrading someone who is weak is a clear sign of being a loser. You only take on a real fight when it’s necessary
4. Yes, men gossip too! but they call it networking instead. This isn't a question of backwards thinking that Oh why can’t men gossip? This is about fundamental characteristics associated with being a man who prefer addressing the issue rather than tearing others down with crass talk.
5. Being authoritative doesn’t make you always right. Accepting your faults makes it much easier to rectify the problem.
This post is written as part of the #AtoZChallenge 2017 for the letter ‘A’
The challenge gave me an excuse to revive my beloved blogosphere again. I will be writing on a different theme as per the alphabet. All the ones reading are warmly welcome to comment, connect and enjoy this ride with me.